FS: Innovative Turbo Systems T04E t3/t4 50 trim turbo

Rally Pat

I'm selling the turbo off of my car because I am going in favor of a Holset, which is better for my setup. It needs rebuilt. Was going to get it done, but I've decided to just buy an HX35. Columbus Diesel Supply should be able to rebuild it.

$600 OBO, as this turbo new from Innovative (before they went under) was $1,196.

I'm selling the turbo off of my car because I am going in favor of a Holset, which is better for my setup. It needs rebuilt. Was going to get it done, but I've decided to just buy an HX35. Columbus Diesel Supply should be able to rebuild it.

$600 OBO, as this turbo new from Innovative (before they went under) was $1,196.

So, this is just the turbo, right? And it needs rebuilt?

Seeing as its going to cost 300+ to get it rebuilt. You could almost buy a new one for the same price, if they were still in business.

How many miles are on it? And why does it need rebuilt, shaft play, leaking oil?

Seeing as its going to cost 300+ to get it rebuilt. You could almost buy a new one for the same price, if they were still in business.

How many miles are on it? And why does it need rebuilt, shaft play, leaking oil?

oil escapes into the exhaust, more noticeable when the turbo is boosting.. dont know how many miles are on it, going to have to ask dave (Gas, Grass, or Ass) that one. Very very little shaft play, what I would consider normal.

When their website was still up like 2 weeks ago, that was the price they were listed at. Ive seen them go for more than what I am asking on Ebay.