Hey all

Zach1647545520

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kinda racing are we talking here???? roll or dig??? if you wanna dig are you gonna be on regular street radials???? let me tell you that i've only had fwd 4cylinders for the last 4 years and this is my first rwd plus it's an 8 cylinder. i got it in the fall so it's been cold and i have yet to launch it cause no traction on hard cold tires. soooooooooo if a dig race how bout 5 and the hit keeping in mind i'm a sloppy stick driver......

sweet i'm pretty much all stock. you guys are gonna mash all over me :D any one not stock willing to give my slow camaro a headstart :(

ive only for a 4banger how about digi set you out 3 and u get the hit

Roll ill give u a head start...

brian you me rematch....you on street tires!!!

what kinda racing are we talking here???? roll or dig??? if you wanna dig are you gonna be on regular street radials???? let me tell you that i've only had fwd 4cylinders for the last 4 years and this is my first rwd plus it's an 8 cylinder. i got it in the fall so it's been cold and i have yet to launch it cause no traction on hard cold tires. soooooooooo if a dig race how bout 5 and the hit keeping in mind i'm a sloppy stick driver......

I can bring my spare set of wheels to work and mount my drag radials, you can use those for a dig race

I can bring my spare set of wheels to work and mount my drag radials, you can use those for a dig race

do that as i wouldnt mind seeing a stock ss on radials from a dig :p

sweet i'm pretty much all stock. you guys are gonna mash all over me :D any one not stock willing to give my slow camaro a headstart :(

i know of a certain mustang owner on here that would probably race but he would be the one needing the head start....

welcome! count me in as well.

John, what you doing with the motor?

I am still burning coolant and am having a small oil consumption problem! I am getting new heads/cam and whatever it takes to fix my coolant issue. Ive been putting alot of thought into solid roller cams, 8000+ would sound sooo sweet!

Guest hotrodmama024
if my ss wasn't such a slug... my integra could keep up with it.

you are not a true camaro lover then if you said you would rather race me in your integra? agaisnt my z? why not the ss?

you are not a true camaro lover then if you said you would rather race me in your integra? agaisnt my z? why not the ss?

what's all done to the z??? and never said i'd race you in the integra. just that it seems my integra could keep up with it ;) all i have is exhaust and springs. how many you willing to set me out????