Hey all

Zach1647545520

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I am going with appearence over performance. I will still have a mid to low 13 sec car!

"I am waiting till I have all of what I want before I tear her down and build her back up!" and think i read something about "my car will amaze some of you next year"

all stuff i read from you from other threads.... ;) i like the hustle game. although it's not for money cause i probably won't be racing for money this year cause i'm broke. but it's fun just listening to people bs lol. many years of experience on the west side here... so if you've been out there you know how it is lol.

"I am waiting till I have all of what I want before I tear her down and build her back up!" and think i read something about "my car will amaze some of you next year"

all stuff i read from you from other threads.... ;) i like the hustle game. although it's not for money cause i probably won't be racing for money this year cause i'm broke. but it's fun just listening to people bs lol. many years of experience on the west side here... so if you've been out there you know how it is lol.

No hustle game at all. I rarely race for money. I think the most I took was a dollar from phil's slow as 5.0. My GTO will still be slow next year. It will just drop in the 11's.

No hustle game at all. I rarely race for money. I think the most I took was a dollar from phil's slow as 5.0. My GTO will still be slow next year. It will just drop in the 11's.

lol. yeah phils mustang is slow haha. but 11's is fast... faster than me. can't wait to see your car this spring man.

so you just felt the need to pick on the lil people ha? its kew though i t was a fair beating :asshole:

He's not lying its not some rocket. I had a blast racing him all summer.

Man I miss my car. I got the new intercooler sitting here waiting for it.

Sure! Your car done yet?

Almost, flat line fucked up so IPS has been working on getting things fixed with them. Brandon said my tranny was supposed to be repaired and sent back the 1st. So hopefully next week I will have it back.

I will race you how it sits then after the new parts go on it.