fox exhaust parts

kirks5oh

for sale::

1) BBK off road h-pipe for shorty headers---$30--i have longtubes on my fox, so i don't need this anymore

2) MAC catted h-pipe for longtube headers---$100--obo----this sells for over $300 new, i paid $150 off ebay, and was never able to use it because it wouldn't fit with my BBK longtubes---so i assume this would only work with MAC longtubes--or you could just cut the cats out and use them as you see fit.

3) MAC shorty headers--$60--these will work on GT40p (explorer) heads, as well as any other popular 5.0 cylinder heads--i'm waiting to hear from stimmel if he wants them, and then 'ryan218' if stimmel doesn't want them. but if neither of them want the headers, i will let everyone know here.

kirk

the headers are in cleveland, so i'll be bringing them back this week.

ok thats fine, stupid qestion though> are these gt40p head specific or will they work with E7's as well?

thanks! also the studs on the collecters still there? have a pic by any chance?

headers have been sold to ryan.

i still have both h-pipes available: off-road BBK h-pipe for shorty headers--$30

catted MAC h-pipe for MAC longtube headers--$100 OBO

yupp thanks!

love that 04 cobra you have!

let me know when you get the GT back id like to see it!

hey kirk, do you remember if the factory header bolts will work for this or do i need to get a new set of 16?

you will probably have to get new bolts for the headers--i'll check to see if i still have the old ones. usually, because the headers have larger piping coming right out of the cylinder head, you have to get bolts with smaller heads, or allen headed bolts.

you will probably have to get new bolts for the headers--i'll check to see if i still have the old ones. usually, because the headers have larger piping coming right out of the cylinder head, you have to get bolts with smaller heads, or allen headed bolts.

yeah, ive been told that chevy header bolts work :confused:

they will but you need three packs since they only come with 6 in a pack..thats what holds the headers on my junk

ok thanks, is there a specific ones i need? or do i just look for chevy header bolts?

ok thanks, is there a specific ones i need? or do i just look for chevy header bolts?

just go to the local parts store and ask wear they keep there header bolts, i have the allen head style for ease of instalation on my car but if you have room id go with hex heads