is this real?!

DeathSandwich

lol Whether this situation is real or not, there are really people like this. Hell, I've seen it. However, I've never run out of a place like these bunch of pussy's did. I find it's much more enjoyable to sit back and watch someone lose it. Someone freaked out at a convenience store in Vegas one time. I was one of only 3 people who remained and ended up being the only one to subdue him once it was just outta control.

After finishing up and watching the last few moments, I see nobody seems to be inside anymore. WTF? How far have we come as human beings that nobody even tried to talk to or help this guy? They'd all rather sit outside on their damn phones taking pictures or whatever. Granted, as I said before, I'll watch and enjoy the entertainment, but at some point, be fuckin proactive. I know many of you will disagree with me as I'm still the kinda person who stops and helps people on the side of the road even after I experienced trying to help someone on a "fake breakdown". And I understand that some will have the "my life ain't worth taking a chance" kind of thinking. Maybe some of us are just more caring and have bigger balls. ;)

Edit.. again. I have no idea on why I just went on a rant. lol Funny and fucked up video. Everyone move along. Nothing to read here. :D

Why did people go outside? Because idiots like that are 2000x more likely to pull out a gun and go even more ape shit.

yeah, the thought crossed my mind, but he just didn't seem threatning in that way to me. I know you can't always tell, though.