BCS Bowl Selection

APCh8r

So it looks like Penn St is playing USC in the Rose Bowl and we will Be playing Texas in the Fiesta Bowl. Also Oklahoma is play Florida in the National Championship Game. So let the predictions start? All games should be good match ups. I am going to go with Florida, USC, and OSU.

You osu guys need to watch yourself the last two times all the fans talked like they had already won the game you got your dick ran in the dirt. But good luck vs texas. As my ou buddy says "longhorns go down"

Big 10 has 7 teams goin' Bowlin' this year!! :)

Let's hope we finish with a winning record this time around, as I'm tired of the constant trash talkin'

The whole bowl system, & hence final rankings, is structured to favor warm weather teams. I'd love for Texas, USC, Florida, Alabama etc to come up to the Big House or the Shoe in December & see how all their speed holds up in the cold, snow & ice. Let's see how fast Percy Harvin is on ice skates! :cool:

Serious question for all you Buck fans........If Tressel chokes on a 3rd straight BCS Bowl..... Is he on the "Hot Seat" next season?

Are you kidding me? Firing Tressel would only accomplish one thing; show the world the TRUE potential for OSU students' rioting abilities :D

I'd love for Texas, USC, Florida, Alabama etc to come up to the Big House or the Shoe in December & see how all their speed holds up in the cold, snow & ice. Let's see how fast Percy Harvin is on ice skates! :cool:

Completly agree with you on this one.