WTB: Fox mustang parts

Ramsey

I really need a driver side fog lens. Mine fell off last night pulling down my street, weak.

I also am in the search for a new tranny. Second gear in mine is just wierd. Looking for a t5. Nothing too pricey, i just want something so i can rebuild mine.

Maybe interested in a like new Alluminium(sp?) driveshaft.

also interested in a electric fan set-up.

and info on torque boxes.

• 2 months later...
Sure wish I could help you guys out. I am getting thin on mustang parts.

Ill email you or call if I get my car up and going this coming week. Everything should be here and Im going to be very curious to see what this single turbo setup will do and what power we can get out of it.

I have a world products typhoon upper and lower intake for a fuel injected 5.0L new in the box asking $225.

2 cat back exhausts for 03/04 Cobra. 2.5" SLP Loudmouth with race pipes $250. 3" dynomax catback $150.

I also have a 331 short block that contains all forged 4340 steel rotating assembly from DSS. Motor has the DSS main support system and pro windage tray along with Moroso 7 quart oil pan and ARP fasteners and head studs. I have about 4K wrapped up in the motor and am willing to take $1500.

Please ask for Matt @ 740-258-2517.

not to threadjack, but i have a BBK off road h-pipe for shorty headers--$25

and a MAC catted midpipe for long tube headers--$50

i'll also check to see if i still have these, but i had new aftermarket fog lights for my fox.

kirk

I have a world products typhoon upper and lower intake for a fuel injected 5.0L new in the box asking $225.

2 cat back exhausts for 03/04 Cobra. 2.5" SLP Loudmouth with race pipes $250. 3" dynomax catback $150.

I also have a 331 short block that contains all forged 4340 steel rotating assembly from DSS. Motor has the DSS main support system and pro windage tray along with Moroso 7 quart oil pan and ARP fasteners and head studs. I have about 4K wrapped up in the motor and am willing to take $1500.

Please ask for Matt @ 740-258-2517.

I will call you about the intake.. looks like i am going to do some side work this weekend.

what size electric fan you looking for, I have a few here. $25 each, could run dual 10", thats what Im going to run on mine. I have a 16" here also

I will call you this weekend. As long as we dont have a blizzard again.