Patriots...

V8 Beast

DALLAS= VICTORY, just ask emmit smith, he predicted that they win the whole thing.

Earlier in the season I would have agreed with you, but they have not been playing well recently. They had better step it up in the playoffs.

I think Jacksonville or Indy will win the AFC. Fred Taylor is so underrated

Earlier in the season I would have agreed with you, but they have not been playing well recently. They had better step it up in the playoffs.

Blame Jessica. Romo couldn't handle the pressure of his girl watching. Haha

The Jags are good I just cannot see Garrard as a serious threat to Brady or Manning. The NFC is fighting for the right to lose in the Super Bowl to the AFC representative.

I am not sold on Tomlin - the Steelers have been all over the place this year. I think they will pull together for a playoff game. I think they will knock Jacksonville out and proceed to get punched in the face by the Patriots......again.

I am not sold on Tomlin - the Steelers have been all over the place this year. I think they will pull together for a playoff game. I think they will knock Jacksonville out and proceed to get punched in the face by the Patriots......again.

If they had Parker, I would agree with that statement. Jags Defense will just be too much for Ben. Patriots run defense is suspect and they haven't faced a running back tandem like Jones-Drew and Taylor. Not to mention if A.J Feely and Kyle Boller can pick apart their pass defense, Gerrard will be great against them considering he plays mistake free football for the most part. Will be interesting on the AFC Side to see what happens.

when the patriots take home their 4th super bowl this decade, all of you will eat your words and i'll just be laughing hysterically, especially at the colts fans.

i'm still not underestimating the defending champs though. all i wanted for christmas is colts/pats in the AFC championship game in the snow in foxboro.

when the patriots take home their 4th super bowl this decade, all of you will eat your words and i'll just be laughing hysterically, especially at the colts fans.

i'm still not underestimating the defending champs though. all i wanted for christmas is colts/pats in the AFC championship game in the snow in foxboro.

Shut up.

I was thinking about how someone said that the undefeated season has no meaning if they do not win a superbowl. In the date and age of free agency, and money over loyalty I think it holds a lot of meaning. How long do you think it will be before another team is put together with the perfect amount of everything, and avoids injuries all season long? There have been plenty of teams that could have done it, but 16 games is a long time to hold it all together.

Win or lose in the playoffs they have done something that may not happen again for 30 years.