CSCC Books

Gergwheel1647545492

I know a few people on here go to CSCC and I think a couple of you work there. I am trying to help a friend get books for her classes and they are all online classes. I went to the website and found the books, but the only sections they list books for are "In-Class".

My question is should she wait and see what the professor says to buy, or just buy the books now?

Dude it is so easy to find your books at CSCC. If it were any easier elementary students could order them. Here's the hint Why would we post EVERY online class book if they are the same as the "in-class"? We don't, so if you see a web course listing, then buy the "web" books. If you don't the "in-class" books are the same for the "online" or "web" classes.

Best question I have had so far this quarter:

"If I order my books and select a downtown pickup, would I pick them up at the bookstore downtown?

This was an real e-mail I got. :nono:

Something I've wondered: does the new bookstore take buybacks all-year-round now? I think the old one didn't. I have books from last year still. :(

Yes. Just go to customer service desk.

Best question I have had so far this quarter:

"If I order my books and select a downtown pickup, would I pick them up at the bookstore downtown?

This was an real e-mail I got. :nono:

:funny: