Movie: Crank

Draco-REX

I was told it wasn't that great... This movie is legendary. Definately going in my top 10.

I can't ever listen to people's movies opinions anymore because of this reason. Crank was a good movie. My friends told me the same thing about Super Troopers. I didn't get to watch it until a few months after it came out on dvd. It's still right up top with one of the funniest movies ever. I think I cried I was laughing so hard.

Yes, Crank is amazing. I dragged my girlfriend out at midnight to see it opening day,and there were maybe 5 other people in the theater. But it was worth it.

Ever since transporter I've liked every movie Jason Statham is in.

Yes, Crank is amazing. I dragged my girlfriend out at midnight to see it opening day,and there were maybe 5 other people in the theater. But it was worth it.

me too i just didnt know his name...anyone seen war yet?

Then don't go see "In the name of the King". All signs point to it being a steaming pile.

It's a Uwe Boll film, so it's going to suck to high heaven so his "investors" can scam cash from whatever government they're living under now.