Is Iowa stupid???

Casper

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious because the polls sure show they are. Obama!?

I guess it could be worse.

I'll agree with you on Huck, but Obama was the best Dem on the list. Who did you want them to pick, Edwards?

What Ben though the results would be:

Republican winner: Ron Paul

Democrat winner: Ron Paul

BSC Champions: Ron paul

Second coming of Black Jesus: Ron Paul

:p

I was going to start my own thread on this, quoting your sig: "Hillary sucks, it's official". The black man even took the majority of female votes, dumbich only won the old folks.

Huck did it the old fashion way; shamlessly. He appealed based on religion, the ancient way of getting people to select incompitent leaders.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my fucking god.

Save us from Huckabee

He supports bushes stance on our unfucking founded war and even makes the most stupid statatement about withdrawing from iraq

Were fucked.. I hate the idea of obama but please let him win.

Now before someone pulls out the anti Semite sword, I am not. As a Christian I support an Israeli state and the Jewish people. Now lets be realistic, do you really think that the only candidate that is wanting to let Israel fend for itself and cut the billions of dollars of funding per year has a chance at winning this election. The media is nearly completely controlled by Jewish families and businesses. Ron Paul is the only one that has not accepted Jewish support in his campaign. That is why he is largely ignored by the big media

http://www.jrtelegraph.com/2007/10/gov-mike-huckab.html

http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-/module/displaystory/story_id/23183/edition_id/462/format/html/displaystory.html

Many of you will hopefully come to realize that 70% of Ron Paul is good ides and logical thought, and 30% is batshit crazy.

I don't support Israel as a state, they're assholes. This opinion does not transfer to jews-at-large, nothing against them. We just disagree, I don't think the Holy land should belong to anyone, especially not some people who were nomads before they decided it should be theres.

That being said, I'm not stupid or crazy enough to go mouthing that shit off while on the campaign trail.

I don't support Israel as a state, they're assholes. This opinion does not transfer to jews-at-large, nothing against them. We just disagree, I don't think the Holy land should belong to anyone, especially not some people who were nomads before they decided it should be theres.

Israel is 100% better than the Palestinians fucking shit up.

Huckabee is a good option for the Dems because he's basically a doormat. Even if he was fortunate enough to win the presidency, Congress would make him their bitch. Edwards pooled ALL of his resources in Iowa so he's not gonna see much success anywhere else...also he's got the personality and leadership qualities of a potato.

The Holy Land was given to the Jews from God. Go read the Bible :p

Anthony, you're not gunna beleive this. I just talked to god, and he said that I belong in your house, I'm supposed to live there. So, he gave it to me.

Not that we can't still be freinds, but hey, get the fuck out of my house. ;)

He gave me a bridge to, but I'm thinking about selling it.

The Holy Land was given to the Jews from God. Go read the Bible :p

But then the jews killed God's only son Jesus Christ. If I gave you land, then you killed my son, do you really think I'd let you keep the land? You read the Bible.

First Thessalonians 2:14,15

But then the jews killed God's only son Jesus Christ. If I gave you land, then you killed my son, do you really think I'd let you keep the land? You read the Bible.

Jesus came here to die for sins not live.

That says nothing about the Holy Land.

The Jews were, are and will be entitled to the Holy Land. When everything is said and done and the Armageddon is over (which will be fought there, BTW), 144,000 chosen people will claim the Holy Land and the Earth. Can you guess who?

12,000 people x 12 tribes of Israel = your answer

Revelation 7:3-8