spotted tilley at cosi?

Flybye

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I ever tell you about the time Tilley took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally tilleytakes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. tilley yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!

He hated mexicans! And he was half-Mexican! ...And he hated irony

The character of johny appleseed was based on Tilley... except for the part about planting apple trees... and not raping men

He drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

He wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.

his real name is BILL BRASKEY

Tilley is not all that great

I take that back. I just heard tapping on my upstairs window so I looked out of the blinds. Sure enough it was Tilley. He was riding on a unicorn and wearing a white silk robe. I asked him what he was doing (while I stood there in awe). He said, "I'm just being... not all that great!" winked at me, then disapeared in a puff of smoke.

I'm a believer now!

"He's a ten foot tall beastman who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampi."

"He'd eat a homeless person if you dared him!"

"His poop is used as currency in Argentina."

"tilley drank a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. Then he slept for 8 months straight. When he woke he rubbed his eyes and said, 'All in all, I prefer gin.'"

Tilley was a 10 foot monster who slept with all our wives! And punched us all in the face! And we loved him for it!"

He orchestrated the merger between Unicef and Smith & Wessen."

"He went public with his own buttocks and made $7 million."

"We once had a bachelor party for Tilley. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it."

"Tilley once hosted the Grammys and gave every award to Corey Hart."

"tilley's family crest is a picture of a baracudda eating Neil Armstrong."

"tilley ranked 18th in the AP College Football Pool."

"Did I ever tell you about the time tilley was in a production of, 'The King & I?' On opening night, Tilley chloroforms the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews."

"He breastfeeds John Madden."

"tilley named the group Sha-Na-Na. They did NOT want to be called that."

"If you drop a phonograph needle on tilley's nipple, it plays the Beach Boys' 'Pet Sounds.'"

"They use tilley's foreskin as a tarp when it rains at Yankee stadium."

Yes, that was me.

LOL @ the rest of you guys. This thread is actually pretty funny; I'm impressed. :)

LOL....i thought so, just wasnt sure.

anyways i started this thread for a reason and it was to simply ask you and the other parents/members what they think of the new cosi?

personally i prefer the old one, but i also grew up going there quite often.

When tilley was born, the nurse said, "Holy crap! That's tilley!" Then she had had sex with him. At that point, she was the third girl he had slept with.

He once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

Crop circles are tilleys way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures tilley allows to live.

Tilley is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's shit.

You are what you eat. That is why tilley's diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children.