Sunsports closed?

street pilot

Sunsports Surf Co. used to be in Carriage Place in Dublin. Couple years ago they moved over to Polaris area. I just went today and the place was empty. Anyone know what happened? Relocated or closed?

i havent seen a sunsports in years. i think they have been closed for a long time?

It used to be a good shop when it was in Carriage Place. Back when Mike still worked there.

The Grind is probably the best bet for a board shop in Columbus. I worked there for about 4 years when it first opened. One of my best buddies owns the shop. He can definitely hook you up. Check him out.

(614) 539-0015

2406 Old Stringtown Rd.

Grove City, OH 43123

if your looking into real skateboar/snowboard places try finding place where people actually do the sport, not just some poser wearing dc's that has no idea. blacksheep on campus has always been decent.

+1. Blacksheep has been around since the beginning of time.

It used to be a good shop when it was in Carriage Place. Back when Mike still worked there.

The Grind is probably the best bet for a board shop in Columbus. I worked there for about 4 years when it first opened. One of my best buddies owns the shop. He can definitely hook you up. Check him out.

(614) 539-0015

2406 Old Stringtown Rd.

Grove City, OH 43123

Should have been more specific, I am looking for snowboard stuff.

I cant believe I forgot about blacksheep, havent been there in years either. Thanks boosted.

I also recently learned skismith closed too :(

Should have been more specific, I am looking for snowboard stuff.

I cant believe I forgot about blacksheep, havent been there in years either. Thanks boosted.

I also recently learned skismith closed too :(

Yea after they moved they didn't make it very long. I always go to Aspen Ski and Board right down the street. They started carrying more brands this year. They people working there know their stuff very well. The same guy has sold me my last 3 boards of the past 6 years. I believe his name is Chad.

theres a hole in the wall in westerville called oldskool skateboards i think... they have like 12 boards and 6 shoes to choose from because the room is the size of a bathroom... and i dont even think they sell clothes. ive been in there twice and they guys that worked there owned it and were outside skating when i walked up.

really cool

theres a hole in the wall in westerville called oldskool skateboards i think... they have like 12 boards and 6 shoes to choose from because the room is the size of a bathroom... and i dont even think they sell clothes. ive been in there twice and they guys that worked there owned it and were outside skating when i walked up.

really cool

+1 oldskool when I use to skate and snowboard , I use to skate with a few of them at dave crisp indoor barn skatepark deal.