Munsons Family Jewels

Dave1647545494

http://cgi.ebay.com/MUNSONs-Family-Jewels_W0QQitemZ120205640253QQihZ002QQcategoryZ16709QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

By far one of the funniest ebay auctions I have seen. Pic is priceless.

Description

I'm auctioning off my rights to tap MUNSON in the family Jewels. Its an annual right of passage that occurs during every Mardi Gras. Since wife and Myself will be unalbe to attend the festivities this year, and with the outcry from our many friends that this annual duty would be missed we decided to auction this item off.

The deed can be completed at any time during the Mardi Gras festvities in New Orleans. MUNSON can be found at any hour at a bar called Boondock Saints on the corner of Bourbon and St. Peter.

The winner of this auction will receive one coupon that allows the holder one (1) free shot at Munsons family Jewels.

The image that is attached with this listing is what we will call the after effects.

I'm listing the starting bid at $7.50 which will be the cost of Buying MUNSON the Stoli Orange that will be required by him to actually go through with this auction.

Good luck.....