F.S 92lx pics***

singleturbo3kgt

7.5 rear end

its my car im buying it and I lowballed the $hit out of this one too and going to end up with it. second lowball purchase from cr, I love it. last lowball offer got edited and I even got the car cheaper because of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car is still forsale, brent you still havent came and got it.....1k

7.5 rear end

its my car im buying it and I lowballed the $hit out of this one too and going to end up with it. second lowball purchase from cr, I love it. last lowball offer got edited and I even got the car cheaper because of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.5 rear end

Well buy it then. Weight's what broke the wagon down.

Owner- Can you pm me more details on it?

7.5 rear end

ur a toolbag, hope the Reed44 buys this b4 u

ur a toolbag, hope the Reed44 buys this b4 u

Where are you going with this? Also, the person selling the car is one of my good friends we all are just joking around, but some how you can't catch on. Also, who calls anyone a tool bag these days? Don't talk shit on the internet tough guy.

Where are you going with this? Also, the person selling the car is one of my good friends we all are just joking around, but some how you can't catch on. Also, who calls anyone a tool bag these days? Don't talk shit on the internet tough guy.

LOL I just called you tool bag, tool bag. Anyways, gl on the sale