Who has a modded blue C5 Z06, license plate - "UUD LOSE"?????

spankis

I saw this car on 256 through Pickerington today. Blue C5 Z06, had what looked like ghost flames maybe. Either way it was very lowered, pretty loud, with the stationary projector headlights, exhaust, sounded like some serious motor work, maybe blown but hard to say. Looked fast as ballzzzz. Either way, somebody's gotta know this car, right?

Like the title says, license plate was "UUD LOSE" :)

......warm day really brought out the cars!

Dayumn! Yea obviously that's the car I saw. I'd love to buy it, but right now I'm driving all I can afford right now. The Stealth needs a clutch BAAAAAAAAD at the moment too, it's becoming a safety issue, and that'll be about the biggest purchase I'll make in a while.

From sight alone I can say it is a sick car, congrats to this matt character for having one at 24!

Hey Scott, that was me on the east side yesterday. Figured I would take the car out since it was nice. White Stealth, is that right? I think I remember you turning out of Speedway right there onto 256. Car is also still for sale but I am hoping I have a buyer right now so I will keep my fingers crossed.