Subaru Tunning?

byhi

So did anyone read the article in modified mag in the Jan. issue about adding 85whp and 141 torgue to the Sti? I don't normally read it cuz there is a lot of rice in the mag now but anyways... It was tuned by AMS and they unlocked a lot of power for barley over 2k in parts. Basicly turbo back, intake, header and 20psi. Now i could bolt on all these parts on my own without problem but i really want to take my Sti to a shop that knows what the hell they are doing tunning wise. Obviously, thats where all the power comes from. Sooo where do i take it around here? Also why should I bring it to whatever place instead of some other place?

So did anyone read the article in modified mag in the Jan. issue about adding 85whp and 141 torgue to the Sti? I don't normally read it cuz there is a lot of rice in the mag now but anyways... It was tuned by AMS and they unlocked a lot of power for barley over 2k in parts. Basicly turbo back, intake, header and 20psi. Now i could bolt on all these parts on my own without problem but i really want to take my Sti to a shop that knows what the hell they are doing tunning wise. Obviously, thats where all the power comes from. Sooo where do i take it around here? Also why should I bring it to whatever place instead of some other place?

Did it say what octane they used?

Mead Engineering for all your Subaru needs. They know exactly what they're doing.

Talk to Matt or Bryon

614-771-1110

If your interested time pending I can do a free road tune. Or I can tune over at IPS. PM me or Brandon at IPS.

For example.

My car vf39 powered put down 280/280. Most vf39 powered cars with more parts are lucky to see them numbers. I'm running 0 knock with a 11.5 AFR.

Expect to see 300+whp as soon as I take the STOCK intercooler off . Switch to a MBC and now I've got a catback. I did 280 on a stock catback.

My stage 1 car did

200/200

My stage 2 car did

235+