FS: 1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4

BIG_brother1647545517

They say 330hp @ the wheels from the factory @ 8psi

Im running about 14-15 psi

So I would say 350ish?

All you need is a NOS sticker and you will be in the 700-800hp range!

The only way I would consider the eclipse is if it were very low milage and in perfect condition. Send me pics and info

They say 330hp @ the wheels from the factory @ 8psi

Im running about 14-15 psi

So I would say 350ish?

All you need is a NOS sticker and you will be in the 700-800hp range!

The only way I would consider the eclipse is if it were very low milage and in perfect condition. Send me pics and info

Would you happen to have a dyno sheet?

I found it awesome that a car with 300 crank hp can manage to put down 330WHP bone stock?

Talk about factory freak! 400+HP Factory 3si!

Would you happen to have a dyno sheet?

I found it awesome that a car with 300 crank hp can manage to put down 330WHP bone stock?

Talk about factory freak! 400+HP Factory 3si!

They make around 230 in stockish form here at our shop, and that was with an intake even.

I'm thinking there may be some confusion between wheel horsepower and crank horsepower. The site you linked to has numbers based on CRANK hp, btw. From the factory it's rated at right around 300 CRANK hp, give or take some based on the year, free boost mod, etc...

Also, the car is REALLY clean, I'll give you that. How long have you owned it?

Also, Jones, the Stealth/3000gt platform is not called 3si. It's call the 3/S. 3si.org is a forum dedicated to the 3/S platform. I'm an active member over there. Common mistake though.

Big Brother, you might also try posting your car for sale on 3si.org forums too, but I'm thinking you're gonna want to drop your price quite a bit before introducing it to that crowd.

I'm thinking there may be some confusion between wheel horsepower and crank horsepower. The site you linked to has numbers based on CRANK hp, btw. From the factory it's rated at right around 300 CRANK hp, give or take some based on the year, free boost mod, etc...

Also, the car is REALLY clean, I'll give you that. How long have you owned it?

Also, Jones, the Stealth/3000gt platform is not called 3si. It's call the 3/S. 3si.org is a forum dedicated to the 3/S platform. I'm an active member over there. Common mistake though.

Big Brother, you might also try posting your car for sale on 3si.org forums too, but I'm thinking you're gonna want to drop your price quite a bit before introducing it to that crowd.

Im sure... Im not claiming to be an expert on HP but it really is a nice car and I have already posted it up forsale on that site!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Not trying to play rain on your parade here, but NADA values put it at roughly 7k in high good condition, 6k for clean, and 5k for low. It's a great car though and good luck on it's sale.

Yea ... and NADA say my 1987 Buick Grand National was worth $1500

Whats your point?

This isnt about what YOU or some book thinks my car is worth. I posted it for sale for what I want. If you do like it DONT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you might want to read the rules.......