3800sc FIERO PROGRESS

TurboNova

haha get that question alot, the v8 in the car was not the best fit in my opinion. Not size wise surprising it fit real well, but I put in a big solid roller cam and single plane intake 12:1 comp when ever I drove it stuff rattled loose, it was a pain. The 3800sc should take the car into the mid 11's and be able to cruise a little more on the weekends

v8 fiero......thats a funny looking v8 lol j/k but anyway looks like its coming along good...a girl ran a northstar powered fiero last year at muncie but it wouldnt clear the decklid so it had a huge scoop the ran from the roof down

I thought the 3800 was a V6?

whats done to your gtp? I take it no supercharger and you are turbo now? those are some great numbers, did brian tune your car?

Yea its got a precision 60-1 on it now. Nate tuned it but we dyno'd at brian's. As soon as I get a new converter id like to get back to brians with some good gas and see what it does. Looks like thats a pretty cool project.

• 2 weeks later...