2 ball pythons+ accessories fs

cbustuner

I've had them for about 5 years give or take and they are in perfect health.Well fed,mite and disease free.If i were to guess I'd say maybe 3ft+ long fully stretched out.Will come with 2 heat lights (1 day uv and one night bulb) 30 gallon cage,water dish,hiding log and cage top and a stand.Just fed them yesterday (sun) and cleaned their cage.They both have a very good temperment and I have never had any problems with them biting.I can also include a spare cage if needed for the same price.They are suppose to be a sexed pair but I have never probed them and never really had an intrest in breeding them.

Im going to ask 150 for everything.At petland these snakes sell for 100 each,but im more worried about them going to a good home,so your more or less just buying the equipment.

no pictures.

In the 5 years I've had them there was one bitting incident which I would say wasn't their fault.I let my gf feed them.I always feed them live mice/rats and I told her to just drop the rat in the feeding box,she said that's mean, so she placed it in there with her hand. she let it go, the mouse went one ,way her hand went another and the snake thought her hand was another mouse.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ball pythons don't have an aggressive side.You would have to be trying reallly hard to get one to bite you out of fear or aggressivness,day light bulb or not.They are called ball pythons because when they feel threatened they ball up.The most one is going to do to you is going to roll up in a ball at you.These aren't like boas or burmese or retics that can have attitudes at the drop of a dime.

In my 5-6+ years with them I have never had one mouse bite the snakes.I don't see a large mouse killing a snake.Large Rat hell yes, small Mouse no.The mice bite me all the time and wont even break the skin,Im talking sizes smaller then the palm of my hand, maybe as long as your middle finger petland mice.Thats why I feed them several small mice instead of 1 large rat.If The snakes are feeding right(which in my case, is always) they will usually coil the mouse in 10-20 seconds of seeing it,and kill it within a minute after that.I have heard numerous stories of large rats hurting snakes but never a small mouse.I had a boa and would never dream of feeding him a live full grown rat.The rats he eats are about the size of a kitten and can chew through steel.He was the reason I avoided giving them dead food.For awhile he wouldn't take it unless I split the rats brain open( theres something about the scent of brains and blood they like), and thats always fun.Eventually he stoped needing that.The original owners of these snakes didnt want them because they wouldn't take pre-killed food and they didn't have the stomach to feed them live baby hopper mice.

..went to a good home,so this can be locked up