GM part hookup

Gergwheel1647545492

I need 2 new window regulators for a 1993 pontiac firebird with power windows. They are $113 on gmpartsdirect.com just figured i would post on here and see if anyone can get them for cheaper? or maybe there are better quality ones out there? Let me know your opinions on this as i am sure there are a few guys here that have already replaced theirs.

I got a china special for my camry 38 bucks shipped looked just like the oe toyota part I took out

here's a link to yours 89.95 buy it now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-94-CAMARO-FIREBIRD-Window-Regulator-w-Motor-RH_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33706QQihZ020QQitemZ300123531171QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

try a place called ADW they sell nothing but AcDelco parts, they moved somewhere in the Easton area their cheaper than GM dealers, also quick question? do you need just the window regulators, the window motors or both?

I think i am going to end up replacing both while i am in there just so that way i don't have to do it again. I think I am also going to do both sides while i am at it, cause the drivers side is broke, and the passenger side is slow as fuck.

Thanks for all the info guys, i will check ADW tomorrow

They are right next to Swifty/Lion's Den. GREAT prices. I have heard that dealers buy from them sometimes due to the prices.

try a place called ADW they sell nothing but AcDelco parts, they moved somewhere in the Easton area their cheaper than GM dealers, also quick question? do you need just the window regulators, the window motors or both?

They are right next to Swifty/Lion's Den. GREAT prices. I have heard that dealers buy from them sometimes due to the prices.

Any chance you have a phone number for this place?

fyi no cable to break on your regulator more than likely just the motor if you want to save a bunch of money

Back in 99 i hit a gaurd rail on 71 in a snow storm and when i hit it actually cracked the metal.

http://www.adw1.com/

1-800-421-5556 is the columbus location. Look at their location link for more locations.

Any chance you have a phone number for this place?

Back in 99 i hit a gaurd rail on 71 in a snow storm and when i hit it actually cracked the metal.