X-Box 360 advice?

Radio Flyer1647545514

So, I'm getting about 400 back in taxes so, I'm getting into the mode of getting stuff for my apartment when I move out for college. I have my college money already thanks to savings since I was born so... I get to make my place sweet.

I dont have HDTV so the hookup for that is no big deal, and I dont plan on putting movies, or songs on the system.

Well question one, should I drop another 50 for the elite, or save 50 and get the regular one?

Assuming I get my taxes back in the next week, which I should be in 2 at the most, would anyone be looking to trade a game for forza 2?

I'm looking for Skate or NHL 08.

get the standard premium, and i think you will save more than $50

also i think MicroCenter is still doing the refurbished 360's for $249, so you will save a hell of a lot of money, and they come with the standard warranty, AND a 1 year IN STORE exchange, can't beat it

Older 360 premiums did not come with HDMI connections. Ones made after I think aug - sept of last year ( ???? ) have HDMI connections. The 20gb hard drive fills up real quick if you download all the demos and arcade games. If you want to buy movies it will fill up even quicker.

THanks to all the help.

I dont plan on having an HDTV anytime soon, I wont feel like spending the money on it while I'm in college. I should be leaving with the 27" t.v. that we have at the house now and that should last me through my college years. I just plan on using it for games that I purchase and that is it. No videos or arcade games and what not.

I was just wondering because I have not had a game system since I was 7 and had SEGA.

THanks to all the help.

I dont plan on having an HDTV anytime soon, I wont feel like spending the money on it while I'm in college. I should be leaving with the 27" t.v. that we have at the house now and that should last me through my college years. I just plan on using it for games that I purchase and that is it. No videos or arcade games and what not.

I was just wondering because I have not had a game system since I was 7 and had SEGA.

The cheapest 360 with the 20 gig hard drive comes with component video wires and/or HDMI. Does your 27" tv have component? If it does then just buy the older premium console and a subscription to xbox live. You won't need anything else but games.

Just make sure you get a 3rd party Fan attachment. You need to keep your 360 Cool on the inside. Get 2 fan attachments if you can afford it. They have one that can fit on the right side of the case if it is sitting on it's stomach. There is also one that can be fitted in the back of it by the usb and video wire ports.