Evil bugs.

thorne

Much like the word "killer," nature takes words like "dreaded" and "swarm" very, very seriously.

i think i spoke of the bot fly on here some time ago.

nature does not fuck around, people. apparently, theres a sea snail that has a venom with cunduction velocity that almost as fast as electricity, and a hair faster than your nervous system. what does that mean for you? step on one, and youre dead before you even feel it. nutty.

i think i spoke of the bot fly on here some time ago.

nature does not fuck around, people. apparently, theres a sea snail that has a venom with cunduction velocity that almost as fast as electricity, and a hair faster than your nervous system. what does that mean for you? step on one, and youre dead before you even feel it. nutty.

The Geography cone, one of the larger species, is also known as the "cigarette snail", in the belief that the victim will have only enough time to smoke a cigarette before dying. The small species really aren't very bad at all. But that's not a bug. ;) Nor is the dreaded Candiru. But that's a horrifying thought, too.

I agree the BotFly is one the most disgusting and horrifying creations. There are alot of 'ugly' bugs, much scarier looking than those listed though some not as deadly. I really liked the commentary for them all. I'll have to make a "worse/ugliest Ohio bugs" thread soon. :D