Passing on 270

87GT

Whoever passed me in a late 90's black eclipse right before Sawmill Rd today sucks ass. I was in the left most lane and you were coming up behind me. I slowed down and got behind a slower person in the right lane and you came up behind me and passed me on the lane right of me. Then you cut me off by going into my lane then cut off people in all the lanes to your right to get off on the sawmill exit.

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN AND PASS ON THE LEFT.

Whoever passed me in a late 90's black eclipse right before Sawmill Rd today sucks ass. I was in the left most lane and you were coming up behind me. I slowed down and got behind a slower person in the right lane and you came up behind me and passed me on the lane right of me. Then you cut me off by going into my lane then cut off people in all the lanes to your right to get off on the sawmill exit.

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN AND PASS ON THE LEFT.

Sorry man, I was texting on my phone and when I cut you off I accidently spilled my coffee on my lap and dropped my donut I was eating. I was trying to pick it off of the floor on the passenger side and accidently came over into your lane. Then I realized I was passing my exit and I had to make a dash for it. PLus I was high on PCP

Sorry man, I was texting on my phone and when I cut you off I accidently spilled my coffee on my lap and dropped my donut I was eating. I was trying to pick it off of the floor on the passenger side and accidently came over into your lane. Then I realized I was passing my exit and I had to make a dash for it. PLus I was high on PCP

This does not suprise me. :rolleyes:

Its ok Sam you dont have to take all the credit. I went to point out a hot chick in the car next to ours and hit his cup spilling coffee into his lap. Then while diving in the back seat to find a towel I kicked his hand making him drop his donut. If we would have just smoked a little weed like Sam wanted to instead of doing pcp it would have never happened. One thing Sam forgot to mention is that after we got off at the exit we realized it was the wrong one... oops

Its ok Sam you dont have to take all the credit. I went to point out a hot chick in the car next to ours and hit his cup spilling coffee into his lap. Then while diving in the back seat to find a towel I kicked his hand making him drop his donut. If we would have just smoked a little weed like Sam wanted to instead of doing pcp it would have never happened. One thing Sam forgot to mention is that after we got off at the exit we realized it was the wrong one... oops

Had to read it twice.. but still loled.

I was trying to take all of the blame off of you since I dont want to see you get in any trouble since I love you and would never wish any harm on you...

If you were driving after smoking weed you would probably drive under the limit. Paranoia > your driving skills.

I was trying to take all of the blame off of you since I dont want to see you get in any trouble since I love you and would never wish any harm on you...

We can lie no longer. Our love is to strong to hide, and to passionate to keep secret. The world must know our true feelings!

If you were driving after smoking weed you would probably drive under the limit. Paranoia > your driving skills.

You are very true. This is why I need to listen to Sam more. PCP makes you change lanes without signalling, while weed makes you drive 55 and be respectful to other drivers.

Ugh... I better chime in. *deep breath*

I was the hot chick in the car next to you both. I had purposely pulled up by you guys to hit on you, maybe flash you my tits, but I had just lost them to some dike in a Subaru Forester earlier in the day. :( They're not cheap. Thanks for the compliment, however. I hadn't even shaved yet that day.

Ugh... I better chime in. *deep breath*

I was the hot chick in the car next to you both. I had purposely pulled up by you guys to hit on you, maybe flash you my tits, but I had just lost them to some dike in a Subaru Forester earlier in the day. :( They're not cheap. Thanks for the compliment, however. I hadn't even shaved yet that day.

We actually knew it was you but wanted to keep your cross dressing a secret. That was a nice outfit you were wearing. Props to you for being able to pull it off!

BTW, hairy is sexy ;)