Passing on 270

87GT

..................................................................................................................................................................................................... interestin...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................................................... interestin...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

People are crazy here.

Guest amadmotorman
sounds like the black eclipse that i raced and well untimately LOST to this afternoon and then i blew my axel wooo atleast i won

That is like a double negative because it is normally DSM's that are broke down on the side of the road... Oh wait, I almost forgot. An SRT might as well be a DSM. :doh:

isnt that like the 3rd axle this year paul? damn

nope first set broke both and in imput shaft itll be done and fixed tomorrow its been down for a month lol hows the 15 second talon? haha j.k

Oh snap !

literally haqha

Yea, no shit paul. I have yet to break an axle. Oh wait, I have the gay 03 w/o LSD... :doh:

its ok lets just do a roll so u cant blame you POSSIBLY loosing due to traction... ;)

nope first set broke both and in imput shaft itll be done and fixed tomorrow its been down for a month lol hows the 15 second talon? haha j.k

its leaking fluid out of the slave cylinder and need an intake manifold gasket, will be running strong again by spring, hows the plans for the srt coming

Guest amadmotorman

its leaking fluid out of the slave cylinder and need an intake manifold gasket, will be running strong again by spring, hows the plans for the srt coming

that is if i wake up when the ups guy or chick gets herewith the half shaft then i can put it tougher :slap:

Guest amadmotorman
take the boost controller off(or fix it)and lets do a roll :burn:

jordan and anthony rolled past your car and they won that makes 5 wins this week and now we are even