Sitting in networking class....

Rally Pat

IT for the win.....

J.E. Contracted Network Admins guaranteed 5 years minimum with the company at 58 dollars an hour....damn those old bastards who know there shit.

only bitch is they get the pager style on call 24 if anything happens...gotta love the weekend lock downs for updates WOOOHOOO

and i totally agree that there are alot of fuck heads who dont know there shit..at all.

so for all the IT guys here what certs do you hold?

jsut wondering whos done like CCNA,CCVP,MCSE

IT for the win.....

J.E. Contracted Network Admins guaranteed 5 years minimum with the company at 58 dollars an hour....damn those old bastards who know there shit.

only bitch is they get the pager style on call 24 if anything happens...gotta love the weekend lock downs for updates WOOOHOOO

and i totally agree that there are alot of fuck heads who dont know there shit..at all.

so for all the IT guys here what certs do you hold?

jsut wondering whos done like CCNA,CCVP,MCSE

CCNP (passed the written for IE but am no where near the hands on), MCSE & MCAD, started with A+ and Net+ in high school. Have done a lot of IT/Business work where exposure and accountability where high. Currently working on the security side - CISSP. If I ever return to IT, I'll be pursing security/cryptography