Race Gas

V8 Beast

i get Torco 110 and 112 leaded a few miles up the road from me (in delaware). its called the fuel depot. only downer is you have to use a credit card and the nozzles are too big for the filler holes. so you either have to pump it REALLY slow or bring some jugs (which i do)

oh and my best friends uncle is opening up a race shop this year in delaware. its mainly for circle track stuff. but he will be having us round together the drag racing side of things. he is a dealer for pretty much everyone and has lots of barrels of oil and fuel.

where at on roberts?? that is right by where i live.

Ditto!

I'm staying away from the leaded this year. I'm tired of swapping out my o2 sensors. I heard if you get a barrel, and limit the amount of air that gets in it, it will last a lot longer.

Besides O2 sensors, does leaded fuel effect anything else.

Heres what happens with bad o2 sensors... spark plugs go bad, car acts like it has a vacuum leak, then it acts like you have broken valve springs, the injectors will dump extra fuel causing your a/f to be way off, a 150 shot of nitrous turns into a 60shot because of all the extra fuel being dumped, Anthony and Ray have to come to your house and pull your car apart, and John lets you borrow spark plug wires... In the end you find out its a bad o2 sensor and replace it for a few dollars at your local auto parts store. (Thanks to this post you can skip to the part where you just replace the sensor :p)

there is a place by the jegs wharehouse called fuel depot, that has 110 and 116 out of a pump!

we already stated that...and no they dont sell 116. Torco 112 is the highest unless they changed it since last year. which i highly doubt since it has been the same for YEARS!!!

i know this is a old post. but my brother and a few other people all go in on buying fuel. they get 55 gallons at a time, the more people the cheaper the fuel gets. i think they bought 10 barrels last year all together and got it for around 4 bucks a gallon. it usually lasts him all year racing circle track. they get if here in marion at the gulf gas station.