$36k Civic!!!

Dr. Apex

<--those sure don't add up to $6k and I think I was being generous!!

^What a waste, for $6k you could do 4 times those mods and ones that would actually enhance the performance of the car(the wheels look good though).

you are so off on your prices its not even funny.

all that should add up to about 6-8k. Mugen products are crazy expensive.

They only are making 500 of these a year, it only has a few Mugen parts on it but Mugen parts are top of line and pricey. I would highly doubt you will see many of these on the road, it will be more of a collector type of car. A true Honda fan will buy this, not someone who just thinks of straight line power.

They only are making 500 of these a year, it only has a few Mugen parts on it but Mugen parts are top of line and pricey. I would highly doubt you will see many of these on the road, it will be more of a collector type of car. A true Honda fan will buy this, not someone who just thinks of straight line power.

we made a total of 1006 of these cars from sept 30- dec 4th, one getting fucked up by a douche bag we worked with , and 2 where proto types that where not even fuji blue and where crushed .

So, are they selling 500 here and the rest somewhere else or are they selling just 1000 here and keeping the couple extras?

I have no idea whats going on with where they go, I just know thats how many we built at complete auto, we got only so much left over parts also which went to marysville service center.......the 4th week one of the civic's was already jacked at a dealer in texas we herd.

a honda collector vehicle?? i just pissed myself with laughter. no offense, but the car is not fast in a straight line OR around turns. it just LOOKS capable, but is not. even if i do see one on the road, more than likely i will write it off as a poorly riced out car, and not the true collector car that it is/will be.