WTB 5.0 Fox long tube X or H

BDHG940

we are designing a single turbo setup to have produced and want to revolve the kit around a long tube style h or x.

kirk, are there different length h and x's for long tubes? It just confused me when I read it didnt work with your long tubes

you have a single setup? did you make it or is it a mass produced kit

It is a kit off of ebay that was designed for "302' motors, not specifically a fox body. I have dimpled them for stud/bolt clearance and cut and adjusted them to fit the car. Clears the sway bars and all. It has 4-1 headers, crossover, and 3 inch downpipe.

It is a kit off of ebay that was designed for "302' motors, not specifically a fox body. I have dimpled them for stud/bolt clearance and cut and adjusted them to fit the car. Clears the sway bars and all. It has 4-1 headers, crossover, and 3 inch downpipe.

email pictures to ride34@aol.com, might save me some fab time if we can use part of your design. curious to see if its the same manifolds we are going to design around. Did you make the intercooler piping yet

alright I have the complete hotside already I was just thinking I might save myself fabrication time by buying the kit and making necessary changes if any. Looks like we are still going to have to do all the work then

we are designing a single turbo setup to have produced and want to revolve the kit around a long tube style h or x.

kirk, are there different length h and x's for long tubes? It just confused me when I read it didnt work with your long tubes

i'm not sure. i tried to fit it every way possible, and i couldn't get the rotation correct. i have BBK longtubes and flowmaster catback.

i'm not sure. i tried to fit it every way possible, and i couldn't get the rotation correct. i have BBK longtubes and flowmaster catback.

so what did you end up going with? I just want to make sure that we dont design an odd fitting h compared to others

so what did you end up going with? I just want to make sure that we dont design an odd fitting h compared to others

my exhaust set up (for the past 7 years) is the BBK longtubes, BBK off road hpipe, and flowmaster catback. i wanted cats because i was sick of the noise/smell of the offroad setup, and i didn't want to pay $400 for a new catted hpipe. so when i saw the MAC one on ebay, i figured it would fit--not the case.