FS: Saturn Turbo kit and MegaSquirt

tristanlee85

Just a shot in the dark...

I'm looking to sell this all as one kit so keep that in mind. This will fit any 92 - 98 DOHC SC, SL, or SW. It will also work with 99 - 02 models only if the head is/was swapped to a 92 - 98 DOHC (5-bolt) head.

• Borg Warner / KKK K26#8 turbo (.50/.73ar) [compressor map]
  • Audi external wastegate (9psi)
  • 2.5" downpipe w/ header wrap and Moroso Spiralflow muffler (v-band)
  • 91 - 98 DOHC manifold w/ header wrap (1.5" ID schedule 40 piping)
  • 92 - 02 transmission (your choice of MP2, MP3, or MP3 with MP2 5th) with welded differential pin
  • Flywheel that has been freshly turned with no use
  • Luk 6-puck sprung clutch - held (3) 17psi runs and a 22psi+ run and 9psi for over a year and a half with no slipping)

Depending on the interest, I may include the IC piping, intercooler, and blow-off valve.

With the intercooler and piping included, I'm looking to get $1000. I made 262whp with this kit at 5300 before the boost fell off back to 12psi. The turbo is solid and isn't even close to being out of its range. For a high-boost setup, the BOV will need to be modified to hold more pressure. It's a DSM blow-off valve and with modification, it's capable of holding well over 25psi.

If you need pictures of anything more detailed, let me know. It's a very solid setup and has done me well. While it isn't a pretty stainless steel setup, its functionality is great. The piping isn't thin so it isn't going to break. The welds are solid. The only downfall I foresee is using this for a low boost setup such as 5psi. The turbine is large and it's capable of making a good amount of power so low boost will be out of the efficiency range.

Also, I have a MegaSquirt with 42 lb/hr injectors. This can go with the kit or separately.

I'm willing to meet up to deliver the setup or ship it out. Shipping will be cheap so don't worry about the price.

For pictures, click here.

It'll still be there car. Going up to 3" exhaust, 2.5" IC piping, wild cams, T04b, LS1 throttle body, 3" intake, IC/radiator combo, and more crap.

http://www.thegoldentoilet.net/gallery/content/99_Images/04_Turbo%20Setup%202/000intakemanifold.jpg

http://www.thegoldentoilet.net/gallery/content/99_Images/07_For%20Sale/IMG_0371.jpg