Subara WRX scholars unite

Miller

If I had the money:

Race heads, built motor, GT35, front mount, TGV deletes, External WG, Hydra(Engine Management), Cobb Fuel Rails, Large Injectors, Fuel Pump, Perrin Boost solenoid. Maybe some other minor stuff I can't think of off the top of my head. That might get me in the 10's I think Andy has a setup similar that runs in the 10's.

The way I see it, Grant has no car knowledge and was going to drop his car off at the shop and pay the price to have a stock turbo put back onto the car - he has continually been bent over by shops and dealers when I've said numerous times I would have been able to order those parts online and gladly installed them.. If I can make his car quicker for the same price I have to atleast try.

wtf250 get a vf39

I am betting who ever you raced did not have there car tuned right. I've watched allot of dynos from guys with these turbos They think 260 is GREAT!!!!

the vf39 is a big upgrade for 250$ were talking 70whp with supporting mods.

If you get the turbo for 250 used and up/down pipe I can make it work for you. Buying a stock one for 350 is a joke if you can do a vf39.

You don't need injectors, Honestly I would prefer you to use the stock modded ones. If you doubt what a vf39 come drive mine, I've not retuned it yet I'm aiming for 300-320whp. If 230whp can run a 13.499 with major heatsoak then 300-320 should be 12.5 or lower with a good driver.

Let him drive my car I bet that 1k with a setup like mine he would be very happy. I know the differance between 215ftlbs tq and 280 put a huge smile on my face. Ben's just a leetest. he hated on my self tuning and suggested a cobb.

Here is my recipe for a solid 12 sec car.

Uppipe ebay - 60$

Downpipe ebay 60-70$

VF39 used - 300$

catback - CALL IPS if you like the way mine sounds.

Walbro 255lph - 120$

I can make him smile on that setup.

Call me I'm at home.

:) 12s ok

I ran a 13.0 in bad conditions in the spring, you ran your 13.5 in the fall with good conitions. We may be equal right now and my car is not a consistent 12 sec car. You have so much more money than 1k in your car. Quit spreading hopes and dreams when you car runs a 12 sec pass on an 80 degree summer day, then you can call it a consistent 12 sec car. 12.9 does not make you a 12 sec car IMO.

I wouldn't call it work, but we have this conference type thing called "Spring In-service day", all day classes are canceled that day and we have to come to work for a giant Circle Jerk and in the afternoon, Our department has to meet with our VP and tell her how cool she is.....