Sony DVD Camcorder

ProwlerZ

Hey guys, I've got a DCR-DVD203 video camera, bought it about 2 years ago and I just don't ever use it, maybe half a dozen times total.

Here's a little info on the camera itself:

-DVD +RW/-RW/-R Compatible (typical mini-dvds)

-1 MP still image

-12x Zoom Carl Zeiss lens w/ super steady shot

-Touch screen

-Nightshot plus

-5.1 channel surround sound ready

The camera looks like new, a little scuff on one side, but nothing you see unless inspecting it. It also has 3 normal life Sony batteries and 1 extended life sony battery that I'll include.

Includes all paperwork, camera, batteries, charger, and a Case Logic case.

These seem to sell for about 150 on ebay, and I'm including an additional $150 in batterries and a $20 case, so I'm asking for $150 cash. I'm willing to meet if you can't pick it up, and ship at buyer's expense. Can't find any pictures, but I'll see if I can snap a few to get posted up. PM me with any questions!

Just found one of the pics, pm me if you want more! Took this pic a while ago, and haven't used the camera since... If it doesn't sell I'm going to mount it on a cage in the car...

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n210/drsites/DSC00292.jpg

Indeed; full sized dvd camcorders are nice for there recording time, but make you look like you're fred flintstone... This is a nicely compact recorder, got a couple people interested, but ttt in case they both pull out. I'm in NW Columbus, so if anyone wants to see it, just let me know.