a warm sunday

flippy1974

Is it still LT powered>?
yes lt1 383 eagle 4340 kit spayed caped hard blocked stock ported-polished heads cc306 cam short tube headers electric cut out stock ported intake 36 pound inj tuned by bluecat 400 turbo with brake 4000 tci 10 inch race converter (yank converter on the way )home built 12 bolt rear with 390 gear and all the suspenion under it

yes lt1 383 eagle 4340 kit spayed caped hard blocked stock ported-polished heads cc306 cam short tube headers electric cut out stock ported intake 36 pound inj tuned by bluecat 400 turbo with brake 4000 tci 10 inch race converter (yank converter on the way )home built 12 bolt rear with 390 gear and all the suspenion under it

Sounds Expensive.

Whats the honest cost of that Long block? This is fuel for a LT1 vs LS1 for a swap car...

Sounds Expensive.

Whats the honest cost of that Long block? This is fuel for a LT1 vs LS1 for a swap car...

it has been together 3 years now not real for sure probally in the range of 5000-7500, but if i had to do it again it would of been a ls1 didnt know at the time about them.

why did u skimp out and go with shorties?

ya, I had SLP shorties for a while... they were such a bitch to put in and didn't make as much power.... now that I have LT's plug access is a breeze and it deffinately gives you more pull (not that I'd know since mine seems to always just sit in the garage)