QSL?

chicagosfinest

I wasn't there either....who all made it? I was headed up and told not to come cause it was raining. I ended up driving up there to see Asian and Yota about an hour after that message, to find it still packed.... :beating:

I was there earlier.. and pedro sure as hell did not show at shell.. :beating:

I was going to go but it looked like it was going to rain right before I left my house. I thought it was going to be a washout since not too many people responded to the thread. My bad, maybe next time.

did it end up raining there last night?? :dunno:

we ran away west to avoid the rain and ended up at some little ice cream place outside of delaware - DARI TREAT :lol:

I don't know if it did or didn't. Dark clouds moved in and there were thunderstorm watches and warnings on the tv so I said fuck it and stayed home. How many people showed up at Shell?

prolly 10 or so showed up. It never did rain, at least not before 9pm cause that's when we left. However EVERYONE else left at 7:40pm and didn't even tell ANYONE bye!!! - Bitches

!!!!!! I TOLD YOU IT WAS NOT GOING TO RAIN !!!!!! Maybe next time you all will listen to Daddy! :drink::lol:

My daughter said it was nice meeting those who did show!! - L8R T8R - SKIP