please do me a favor

EagleCock

I need your help! if I can get 50 people to call and verify that they are my "friend", I will win $1,000. This must happen within 24 hours so please help me win this contest. Call this number and tell the rep that you know me, Gregg. ok???? thank you in advance!!!

1-985-655-2500

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickroll

On April 4, 2008, many web communities, starting with Fark.com,[20] urged their readers to vote "Never Gonna Give You Up" for the 8th inning sing-along at Shea Stadium for the New York Mets season. The Mets posted a web poll to select a song, and left a blank field for write-ins. The Mets organization announced On April 7, 2008 that "Never Gonna Give You Up" was the winner with more than five million votes.[21] The Mets decided not to commit to using Astley's song and subsequently announced a run-off among six songs that would be played at Shea Stadium for the next six games, starting with "Never Gonna Give You Up" on April 8, 2008.[22]

MLB.com later reported on the game, claiming "Never Gonna Give You Up" was played as a "result of fans rigging the vote in favor of Astley, all part of a universal Internet phenomenon known as Rick Rolling". The song was played during the home opener and greeted with "a shower of boos

my Friend has this as his ringback tone. Should I give him your number Whodey? :dj: