another T/A ? and opinion

Reed44

228/232 .595/.598 with a 112-114 lsa would be perfect for a daily in my opinion.

I'm actually debating on the 233/239 vs the MS3 for my car at the moment. Cam decisions seem to be one of the hardest decisions to make. You dont want to make the drive uncomfortable, but at the same time you dont want to go too small either.

Your car running good again?

lololol NO! I think there is a problem with the block,I am burning coolant and it has killed my rings. I am pulling the motor after i get the motor back in the GTP. I have been daily driving the TA.

Brian- Come take a ride before i pull the motor. Big cam very drivable OLSD for the win!

TPS vs. RPM VE table

idles at 15.5afr

cruises at 14.7-15.1afr

WOT rock solid at 12.6afr from 2500-7700

lololol NO! I think there is a problem with the block,I am burning coolant and it has killed my rings. I am pulling the motor after i get the motor back in the GTP. I have been daily driving the TA.

Brian- Come take a ride before i pull the motor. Big cam very drivable OLSD for the win!

TPS vs. RPM VE table

idles at 15.5afr

cruises at 14.7-15.1afr

I'll give you a ring after I wake up (had a long night).

TPS vs. RPM VE table

idles at 15.5afr

cruises at 14.7-15.1afr

Ha, TPS based fuel maps are great for drivability! I assume you have done this on a MAP setup?

I hear the LSX blocks are in sytle this year! I got some you may want to see! ;)