Germain Chevrolet

GSXRAntwon

I walked into Germain Chevrolet on Saturday looking just to test drive a C6. Well after talking with the car salesman which was a really nice gentleman, about 30yrs old and into cars, he went to grab the keys. He unlocked the car and I took a seat, we then proceded to go on a test drive. He took it out of the parking lot and down the road. As we were pulling out he dog-legged the f*ck out of it and before I knew it we were going 80 down Morse. We stopped at a shopping center and he let me drive. Instead of going just back down Morse rd, we took 71N to 270 and back to morse. As we pulled out of the parking lot, I got it sideways again and off we went. While cruising on 270 back home I put it in 4th going about 70 and we were at 120+ before I know it. All in all it was a very fun hour I spent at Germain Chevrolet, and if it were anyone else in the car with me from the dealership, it would have been a boring day.

/rant, sorry I was bored at work...

why don't you come to Ricart Chevrolet and buy one. we can get any one you want, color, options ect.

I'm looking for an 05 with about 30-35K on it in the Z51 package....I have found a lot on Autotrader. I will purchase in approx April....I'll come to Ricart when the time comes if you have what I'm looking for though!

Thanks AJ

i'll have them keep an eye out. also look on corvetteforum.com. there are alot on there at smoking deals.

Yessir I started there, thats kinda what sparked my interest, was the price of and 05-06 with some miles on it. Thanks and keep a look out for me!