Myspace email

Buck531

I haven't logged into my myspace account in a few months.. just logged into it and found this.

Heya cutie!

This may sound a bit weird but I'm sitting here with my mom and she asked me to contact you; she's single once more and is ready to date again! She wants to have fun, meet an outgoing, caring guy, and let destiny take its course. Here's hoping you'll click. She's spiritual and a soft vegetarian� she'll eat chicken on occasion. She also likes exercising and being outdoors. She especially likes biking and gardening. She watches some television and follows 24, Survivor, Desperate housewives and Idol. She also reads books and magazines. She works very hard but also knows how to relax. She has lots more hobbies, just ask� Well, I hope you're interested and will want to know more about her. Ask her about her naughty tattoo (just don..t tell ME about it)� As you know, this is my account, so don..t reply directly to this message. Instead, please send your reply to her address: marielongobardi@yahoo..

P.S. she's a great catch! Thanks!

uhh.. right.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=272196442

is her page. I know it's spam or whatever the fuck you wanna call this crap on there. I just got a kick out of it so I figured I'd post it.