aftermarket seats

Twistedrx7

you looking for seats for your FD? If so, there are a very limited number that will actually fit in the car without either modifying (read: cutting) the seat or having it rub/touch the doors trans tunnel.

I've been researching this a bit since I'm going to have to get an aftermarket seat in order to fit in the car with a helmet on.

are you looking at getting a fixed back, or reclining seat?

you looking for seats for your FD? If so, there are a very limited number that will actually fit in the car without either modifying (read: cutting) the seat or having it rub/touch the doors trans tunnel.

I've been researching this a bit since I'm going to have to get an aftermarket seat in order to fit in the car with a helmet on.

are you looking at getting a fixed back, or reclining seat?

Whichever is more comfortable for me.

I do realize some seats will not fit into the rx7, But there are still a lot that will just with some modification. I would rather have darker seats, black or blue, or combo colors.

I have some nice ass brand new in the box authentic BRIDE seats.

G02AMR GIAS (BLACK)(CFRP)(LOW MAX SYSTEM) $1,614 im willing to take 1200 for it, comes with super lowmax rails and slider.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/hopup1_1985_2035224.gif

thats how much they cost, from hopupracing, with free shipping, they are super lowmax seat and sit very nice , I picked this seat because I needed the head room in my s13 240sx, these are the real deal no china knock off, perfect street car thats is raced autox, circit ect.

on the passenger side I have a BRIDE brix II in all black

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/hopup1_1985_88336049.gif

cost from hopupracing was 995$ my girlfriend picked out this seat and looks very nice . im willing to take 750$ this one does not come with any sliders.