A moment of Silence for master2192

thorne

Sean 'Master2192' McCormick died this past weekend.

He was a helluva guy and a great tuner. He loved to teach people about Tuning and would never think twice to help someone out.

He is the reason I got into tuning and the person who guided me in tuning.

Here is the post from nasioc.

It's my somber task this morning to let everyone know that a very special person has lost their life.

Sean McCormick, Master2192, was more then a friend to most. He was supportive to the community with his tuning skills and knowledge of Subarus.

Sunday afternoon, while out driving he lost control of his car and crashed into a tree, dying instantly.

Arrangements have not been made yet. We're waiting on family to get into this state, especially his brother who was stationed in Iraq. I will be sure to keep everyone up to date with what I know as it comes out.

Besides Subarus, Sean loved computers. He had recently gotten a job at Microsoft and was so stoked about it. He was also teaching himself C# programming. He was so brilliant.

He also recently got into bowling. Buying a ball and trying to throw a hook. He never cared how well his score looked, only that he had fun.

His last night on this earth was spent doing what he loved. Going on a spirited drive Saturday night with a few friends after bowling and a small dinner meet. He loved driving the WRX so hard since it had the turbo and his RS didn't.

Sean leaves behind 3 younger brothers along with many family and friends. The community has truly lost another great young man. He will be missed for sure.