Kimbo Vs Tank Abbott

Linn1647545492

1. He's proving he doesn't want to be a thug anymore by training under relevant MMA fighters, and not just any MMA fighters but some of the best out there. He already brings the fans and the money, should he continue to improve and prove himself, you can bet your ass Dana would want him. Whether it be to have him fight for the UFC or to have him fight a current UFC opponent to discredit him.

2. Many MMA fighters would lose to the people you've mentioned. Everyone starts somewhere. Also, I'm pretty sure his posse isn't allowed to jump-in on a professional MMA match.

3. Your mamma.

+1 Except for the Your mamma part lol..

I dont care what anyone has to say about him... I'm always gonna beleive that Kimbo has what it takes to beat nearly anyone he fights... He's just seems far more determined and just flat out has the intensity in his eyes that makes me belive that he wants it more then the person with their fists up across from him...

Kimbo should win by default that is one ugly looking fucker!

I'm a Kimbo fan and think once he gets more experience under his belt he will be a monster! Tank is waaaaay past his prime.. Kimbo vs Lesner is bound to happen soon! Everyone will start calling for it!

Tank was gassed after walking to the ring .

I need to see Kimbo fight a well rounded fighter before I could make any judgements. Every fight I have seen him in looks more like the old Toughman Fights and not a MMA fight.

From what I have seen and I have only seen the videos of his fights on this web-site , Kimbo just looks like a better version of Tnks 10 years ago.

I heard Frank Shamrock was going to fight Kimbo ? If this is true, how much does Frank weigh ?