Woot.com Item

SpaceGhost

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Remington_Microflex_400_R-450_Cordless_Shaving_System56yStandard.jpg

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Remington_Microflex_400_R-450_Cordless_Shaving_Systemh4eDetail.jpg

Remington MicroFlex Titanium Rechargeable Shaver

Are these things any good? I use a razor but maybe I should buy this for $25 and try it out. I have never used an electric shaver before. Any feedback guys?

I read the comments for the woot, and it seems to not be very popular. The reviews are mediocre at best and they say they're all over Ebay for the same price.

I use an electric and like it, but hate the tri-head style.

Check out sellout.woot.com, they have behind-the-head headphones that are getting good reviews for $.49/each :)

I read the comments for the woot, and it seems to not be very popular. The reviews are mediocre at best and they say they're all over Ebay for the same price.

I use an electric and like it, but hate the tri-head style.

Check out sellout.woot.com, they have behind-the-head headphones that are getting good reviews for $.49/each :)

I got 2 of those on a two for tuesday for 4.99. :) I use them with my iPhone sometimes, (I cut the plug). They sound OK I am looking for some Vmoda headphones for the phone. I want noise canceling, but I don't really want to pay $100.