FS '91 Pontiac Formula

351mach11647545510

I need to get rid of my '91 formula asap. 305TBI with 700R4. It runs but when you put it in gear it wants to die till you give it some gas. has a performer intake on it. it's in pretty rough shape though. t-tops leak and the passenger side quarter panel is smashed up and the passenger side fender is messed up a little bit but not horrible. only thing off hand you would need to do to make it driveable is change the oil and put new brakes and lines on it. It always ran great up until I parked it and put the intake on it. Would make someone a nice parts car or project car. Tranny on it is perfect and the motor leaks a little bit out of the rear main seal. I also have a holley tbi unit for it that has never been used that I will sell for $150 seperate from the car. I'm going to say $500 for the car but make me an offer. I NEED THIS GONE.

Man, you should take that wing off and sell the rest of the car separate. I sold one of those that style for 350 bucks. I mean for a 400 dollar car, I dont think people are going to care if it has the wing or not. If I had anywhere to put it Id snatch it up and part it, but no room owns me. Good luck.