Pinks

Sam1647545489

I Watched the Pinks last night at Modular Depot with the Stangbangerz guys and they had both cars on hand. They Brought a cannon to a knife fight. The race they lost for breaking out was for running a ton faster than the 10.50. The car was untuned and only had a right front brake and still was way faster. Anyway I have never heard of the 10.50 thing and that is pretty gay as it whould never happen on the street.

This was a funny show... That kid was a worthless, chubby, lazy fuck who looks like he's never worked a day in his life.

+1

i can't remember which site it was (maybe ls1tech.com), but the firebird owner gave a huge explanation of what took place during the show--it was a great thread--and further solidified the fact that the kid was a piece of absolute shit. what i heard was that the guy sold the kid his car back for $10k, and then the kid immediately turned around, and had it for sale for $25k, to buy a c6zo6