Traxxion Dynamics Authorized Dealer

rub35

35Motorsports is now a Traxxion Dynamics Authorized Dealer. Traxxion Dynamics is a cutting edge suspension developement company that offers high quality suspension components and parts. They have their own manufacturing facility in Woodstock GA, and are the only company to currently offer a gas charged fork cartridge to anyone who wants them. They also have high precision AK20 drop-in cartridges as well as valving kits for OEM cartridges.

I spent a day with Martin Musil, head suspension technician at Traxxion Dynamics and covered a lot of ground while visiting. We went over all of their fork and shock products as well as Dyno testing and spring rating. If anyone is interested in making thier motorcycle handle better, either on the track or on the road, Traxxion has the products needed to get it taken care of. They have a full line of sportbike products and they are revolutionizing the touring bike market with thier AK-20 drop-ins and Penske rear shock for the Gold Wing GL's and other touring bikes.

I was impressed to say the least on Traxxion's variety of products and thier in depth knowledge of such a wide range of motorcycle suspension.

The AK-Gas are in my opinion the best thing out there by far. I can offer you a $100 discount (off of the $2499.95 retail price) on the cartridges. And if you buy a set from me, I will install them at no charge if you send me the forks.

Thanks.