Auto Club 500

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here.

Srsly why not rain and intermediate tires like in F1? It would add more strategy to the race and allow them to complete the race. How many millions are spent on race day, between the fans and the sponsors? How much is lost if they have to run the race on monday when the bulk of fans are back at work?

Shawn? What? Ben maybe?

Hater, I have JJ winning. If he wins you all are toast, keep in mind if you all look, you can only start each driver 9 times for the season, so you better sit some big names now and then......

I should give you a 3 day vacation for that but I'm guessing you have had a few already, so I'll let it slide. :)

Sorry I was drinking :p (and a friend of mine Shawn called me, weird)

I thought so, that is why I said you have had a few so I'll let it slide. ;) .

Is that JJ in the lead when this thing starts today? :o

JJ and rainbow warrior are #1 and 2 at the moment. It'll start off that way today when they go back to green. If I'm correct Dale Jr is starting @ 15th? :confused: I can't even remember the positions at the moment, I was pretty bored from the race, good thing they go to Vegas next week.

JR is in 15th? Isn't he many laps down? He was pissed they even started the race yesterday, Which I agree with him. Man that guy has the worst luck at that track.

I was wondering how that happened too, but according to Nascar.com he's 15th, but that could've been before the wreck. I was hoping he'd get up front later on, but the track is garbage. Atleast Vegas is next week, the speeds should be up there.

here is the order:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/foxTrax

Stewart is 15th

JR is 40th :eek: Behind 40 laps....

Werd, I was looking for the current order. JJ may keep it up in the top 5 atleast, don't know if he'll take it again. I still think Busch is a contender since he's got the most track time this week.

Thank God. I went and rechecked my team and I didn't have Dale Jr. in, I had started Robby Gordon. I thought I went back and changed it b/c I wanted Dale Jr. in, but good thing now. So I'm only down one driver, Sam Hornish Jr.