WTB Stock WRX Rims

thorne

I think they usually go for around 200 for a set of rim without tires. I suppose fwiw I have a set of 17s I'm looking to sell off for 300 if you're interested(I've just really switched to stock rims on the WRX and stopped doing the summer/winter tires for it).

I think they usually go for around 200 for a set of rim without tires. I suppose fwiw I have a set of 17s I'm looking to sell off for 300 if you're interested(I've just really switched to stock rims on the WRX and stopped doing the summer/winter tires for it).

:eek::eek::eek: which wheels?

:eek::eek::eek: which wheels?

They were a set I bought from a friend. They could use some cleaning but are in pretty decent shape. Dunno what brand(wouldn't be suprised if they're knockoffs). Their weight isn't too bad. I'll try to get some pictures up if you're interested.

They were a set I bought from a friend. They could use some cleaning but are in pretty decent shape. Dunno what brand(wouldn't be suprised if they're knockoffs). Their weight isn't too bad. I'll try to get some pictures up if you're interested.

1st - sorry to thread highjack

2nd - yeh pmme some pics