Cell hackers...?

Putty

Hacking a cell phone is easy and I will NEVER pay the crazy amounts cell phone companies want for pics, ring tones, songs, videos ect. It's really easy and you can do it with just about any phone on the market.

Ok...so please explain. I wouldnt mind getting some free ringtones and the like. PM me if you want. :)

-Marc

Ok...so please explain. I wouldnt mind getting some free ringtones and the like. PM me if you want. :)

-Marc

all you need is a data cable for your phone to conenct to the PC and a program like bitpim.

go here http://www.howardforums.com/ find you phone manufactor and search out the goods.

depending on the phones you may not have to even hack it. I didn't have to with my chocolate.

all you need is a data cable for your phone to conenct to the PC and a program like bitpim.

go here http://www.howardforums.com/ find you phone manufactor and search out the goods.

depending on the phones you may not have to even hack it. I didn't have to with my chocolate.

Nokia actually lets you download there software for free. Just go to their site. It's pretty sweet. You just have to buy the usb cable.

Motorola Phone tools is the shit for GSM moto phones. Bitpim is great, too. I usually remove stuff like 'Verizon wireless' from the screen and just 'Charles' or whatever. You can mod the hell outta phones. Pretty cool.

Nokia actually lets you download there software for free. Just go to their site. It's pretty sweet. You just have to buy the usb cable.

Yeah, that's what I did for my old Nokia through TMobile. Software could be a bit buggy, though. NOw, I'm currently trying to figure out how to do my Sanyo from Sprint. :( However, I haven't really tried that hard.