FS: DSM Wiseco pistons/Eagle rods

Mike C

These are the rods/pistons I pulled out of my engine this year. Everything checked out perfect and the engine was pristine. I had intended on reusing these until plans for the entire car changed a few weeks ago.

These are 9:1 Wisecos .020 over with upgraded .220 wall wrist pins. The pistons are in terrific shape and have very little scuffing on the skirts.

The rods are stanard Eagles with the ARP hardware. These are 6 bolt.

$500 takes the whole thing. The pistons are still attached to the rods and I'm not separating the sale. The pics I have are too crappy to post. If someone wants to see anything specific photographed then PM me and I'll email pics.

• 2 weeks later...
hey i might be interested in these i was thinking about building a motor how can you b for sure that they are good??? just wondering if you maybe took them to a shop or something and had them checked and is the price best offer if so whats your bottom dollor

The shortblock was torn down this December by myself and my engine builder Tym Switzer. I'm not sure if you know who he is but I think you can find more than enough DSM racers who would vouch for his expertise.

The internals are fine. There are no signs of detonation and the rings look good. The skirts have much of the coating left. The car made a TON of power on the dyno the last time the car was fired. There is nothing wrong with them. I have not done anything with polishing the pistons or anything. I'm a little fussy about that so I thought I'd leave it up to the purchaser.

You're obviously more than welcome to come look at them if you'd like.

PM me for pricing stuff if you're interested.

The shortblock was torn down this December by myself and my engine builder Tym Switzer. I'm not sure if you know who he is but I think you can find more than enough DSM racers who would vouch for his expertise.

Yes you can.

• 3 weeks later...