My postcount....

Putty

sucks fat ass! Since 2004, I'm sure I've added like 3000 valid posts, minus this one that's been discussed 100 times, but I think the parking lot should add to our count. Who's in charge here....who's the man. I need to have a sit down.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, just maybe, people could contribute more to the automotive part of this board (not directed at Putty). I mean, this is an automotive forum isn't it?

Oh, I forgot, you feel that any of your super special posts should count. They're all little nuggets of intellectual gold.

I thought that if you posted about your post count that you get it reset to a negative number. Oh no Putty! :o

I realize it's an automotive forum, but I get lots of usable info here in the parking lot. That should count. Just cause I am on here does not mean I know enough about cars to post where it counts. That should not stop my post #s. I think the P lot should be added to the count...Any chance at all?

Space....dont neg me....I abide by the rules here.

The "post count" on this forum is a FUCKING joke, it really is. I belong to a lot of forums. Anything that tickles my fancy at the moment. I have NEVER been on a forum where you HAVE to post in a CERTAIN area for your posts to COUNT. That is fucking ridiculous. AND I have never been on a forum where you have to FUCKING earn an AVATAR. I think I have contributed to this site, made people laugh and such. AND I CAN'T EVEN HAVE MY OWN AVATAR? This forum is a fucking joke.

The "post count" on this forum is a FUCKING joke, it really is. I belong to a lot of forums. Anything that tickles my fancy at the moment. I have NEVER been on a forum where you HAVE to post in a CERTAIN area for your posts to COUNT. That is fucking ridiculous. AND I have never been on a forum where you have to FUCKING earn an AVATAR. I think I have contributed to this site, made people laugh and such. AND I CAN'T EVEN HAVE MY OWN AVATAR? This forum is a fucking joke.

Maybe you should ask shao?